Jason Sykes BSc, DC. has been in practice since 1997.
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree, obtained from LCC-W, USA.
- BSc,(Hons) Biology, University of Surrey, UK.
- Fully registered with the General Chiropractic Council.
- Member of the British Chiropractic Association.
- Senior Associate of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Mr Jason Sykes has a special interest in headaches and neck pain.
- Chiropractic Technique used: Diversified and CBP.
Mr Jason Sykes enjoys tennis, healthy eating/cooking, walking in London’s great parks, and his two cats; Mango and Ding.